Monday, November 19, 2007

Pumpkin Pancakes


My children and I went to IHOP on Friday morning for breakfast. It was a treat and not something we do very often. But, my daughter had told me that their pumpkin pancakes were really good so I tried them. They were absolutely YUM!! If you like pumpkin, you gotta try them. I love anything pumpkin and I love this time of year when pumpkin is in everything. If you want to try them you better go soon, because it's a seasonal item and won't be offered for long. Hats off to IHOP for such a yummy and different version of the pancake.

2 comments:

DebbieP said...

t to try to make these from scratch, here is a recipe to try. It looks yummy!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_21500,00.html

Debbie C. said...

Thanks for the recipe, they sound yum!!