Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Fact


Okay so I'm out of trivia right now and don't have time to research but I do have an interesting tidbit of information that I thought you might enjoy.

Did you know that I (and, of course, my children) are distantly related to Lucille Ball? Yes, it's true. My grandmother's side of the family is related to her.

I thought this was interesting especially in light of the fact that I Love Lucy so much.

Actually, if you think about it, we're all distantly related. Remember Adam and Eve?

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

DebbieP said...

No way! That is too cool!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Maybe I'm related to Darlene Zschech... I should check on that! ;)

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Maybe I'm related to Darlene Zschech... I should check on that! ;)

Debbie C. said...

Hee, hee, very funny - I liked your comment so much I posted it twice!! My bad..

Anonymous said...

That's great! It's fun to find out you have famous relatives.