Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Brother in Need

Hey to all of you who follow my blog. I wanted to alert you to a very serious prayer need. I have been following the blog of a brother in Christ for the past 3 months. His name is Stef Tarapchak and he was diagnosed back in July with stage 4 colon cancer. He is a strong Christian and is 36 years old with a wife and 3 young children. He has been going through chemo treatments and will be having a very important surgery this coming Friday. Would you please join me in prayer for him that he and his wife would have the "peace that passes all understanding" especially for this surgery but for all of this journey that he is on right now? I believe we are to hold each other up and eventhough I have never met this man, I have felt a strong urge to pray and continue holding his arms up. I hope you will join with me. Thanks and God bless you.
NOTE: If you are reading this blog on Tuesday, October 23, I found it interesting that today's scripture is from Galatians 6:2 "carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ".

3 comments:

DebbieP said...

Wow, God is so good to give us that scripture to confirm in your mind that you did indeed hear from God. We will be joining in prayer with you for Stef. We are all so blessed and take our blessed lives for granted. God willing he will be healed and his family's faith strengthened and many people saved through their testimony.

DebbieP said...

I just read the daily scripture for today that posts on my blog and I think it applies to our brother Stef as well -

1 Peter 5:10
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

Debbie C. said...

Thanks so much for believing with me and holding Stef up.