Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday BLOGGER and Welcome to Debbie


Hey, today is BLOGGER's 8th birthday. Wow, that's pretty neat considering I didn't know what a blog was until about 6 months ago. The first time I heard about a "blog" my uncle mentioned it to me and told me to check his out. I was like, "uh, well, what's a blog?" Anyway, I'm a little slow in the technology spectrum but it is sure fun.
Also, I would like to welcome a brand new blogger to our sphere: Debbie Parker, and her blog is The Princess Blog. She is a great friend and she and her husband are very giving people and serve at our church.

Well that's about all for this time -
Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

DebbieP said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Debbie! (Isn't Debbie a wonderful name!)I look forward to many more wonderful postings when you do some more splainin'!

God bless,
Debbie