Sunday, August 5, 2007

Awesome Day!!

Today was such a great day!!

Church was incredible; God's Spirit was so thick you could definitely feel Him in the place. One person accepted Christ into their life today!! Pastor's sermon was another one that was just so deep and leaves me with so much to ponder. The main point was how to handle the negativity that we all experience in life. The answer: to realize God's incredible love and passion for each of us.

Our pastor and wife are celebrating their ninth year at COTN. They are incredible people, mainly because of their humility and servants hearts. I could not say enough about how much their lives bless me and my family. It is refreshing to see a man of God that is not trying to impress others but just living his life to bring honor to his Lord.

A good friend of mine blessed me with a belated birthday gift, a beautiful bird feeder. I was so not expecting that. Sometimes, those are the best kinds of gifts to get. I am thankful for thoughtful and faithful friends.

Tomorrow my family returns from Scotland, for that I am grateful. I know they have had a great time but I am ready for them to return.

And, lastly, to top off this great day, the Braves won their game against the Rockies in the 10th. Thanks to a double by Francoeur and a game winning hit by Escobar. GO BRAVES!!

1 comments:

Rick Womack said...

agreed, it was a powerful day!