Friday, August 31, 2007

Boxes, Boxes Everywhere!!


Well, we FINALLY have an official closing date on our new house!! I know it's been a while since I posted that we bought a home and are waiting for the building completion. But, it is still a work in progress. This is the first time we have built and so we have had nothing with which to compare this timetable. They have given us three closing dates in the last month but hubby met with the contractor today and he says September 24th is the final date. YEAH!! We are ready to move. I have, on occasion, questioned in my mind why this move has been drawn out but then I remember that God has a perfect plan for everything. He knows what is best for us and His timing is always right!! One good thing about having the moving delayed is that we won't be moving in extremely hot weather; for that we are all grateful. So we are officially starting the packing and if you come to visit you may just have to eat on a paper plate!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I think closing dates are always subject to change . . . congrats on the new casa!

Unknown said...

Yea! I know you are ready to move in the new place. Who knows, you may move in your house the same time we move into the new building at COTN! Seems the date on that keeps changing too.

DebbieP said...

What a relief! I am so happy for you! When you are settled in that new house I know you will feel so blessed! Every time you look around at the things you love about your new house you will be reminded about God's love and provision. Sometimes after the fact you can see why God does things the way he does, sometimes we never know. All we have to know is that He loves us and wants the best for us so Praise God that soon you will be moving!