Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Been A While....

It really has been a while and I have to admit that I have been unfaithful to my blog and the scores of readers out there following my every word. Yes, I must confess, that Facebook has consumed all of my literary genius, albeit quite pathetic that it is :)

Seriously, though, I have enjoyed Facebook; the main reason being that I have gotten to re-connect with college buds and friends from past ministry days. It's been a blast from the past, so to speak!

But, fear not, faithful followers! I have returned!!

I am also now an official Thomas Nelson Book Blogger! What in the world is that, you ask? Well, basically, I get to pick a whole bunch of books that I am interested in reading, they send me an e-book copy and I read a certain book and then review it on my blog. So, it's pretty fun! (Thanks to Rachel for this idea)

I have just finished reading my very first book and will be posting my review in the upcoming days. Don't miss out! It really was an awesome read!

Well, enough for today, kiddies.... I will be seeing you soon.

(All of the above done "tongue in cheek")

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back my blogging friend! :)

LOVE the new layout!

I can't wait to read your book review. My 2nd book is on it's way in the mail. I haven't tried the e-books yet. Only the hard copies.

DebbieP said...

I just became a book review blogger as well! I can't wait for my first book to come in the mail! I am so glad I saw this on your blog!