Monday, May 5, 2008

Shame Off You!



We're doing a special series in our Sunday School class on destructive shame and its effects on us as individuals. The class started this past Sunday and we had a great turnout. I am really excited about helping my hubby teach this class. God really used this material in my own life about 10 years ago to bring a lot of understanding and healing to me. I pray we can impart some of that to the dear people that God directs to the class and that may need similar help and insight.
So, anyway, the cartoon is a funny commentary on just how many of us in this world are messed up!! Don't worry, I'm not talking about you....


2 comments:

DebbieP said...

Are you SURE you're not talking about me? I am not even a normal parent myself! I am excited about your class. I know God is going to do a lot of healing through you and Melvin!

Unknown said...

Great cartoon. As a teacher I know that is SO true.Good luck with the class. It sounds like it's going to be great!