Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New License Plate



So, I think we got the house!! Yeah, Christmas in July here we come. We put the earnest money down last Friday, so are just in the waiting mode. Anyway, I am kind of excited too, cuz we are moving to a new county which means we have to get new license plates, which means I am getting one of the "prestige" plates that has a personalized message on it. Guess what it will say? Well, I haven't quite figured that out yet but you can bet it will have something to do with our favorite redhead. I just put this picture here so you could get a laugh. I think an actual license plate can't use any characters except letters and numbers and can only be 7 spaces long. So, do you have any suggestions? Well, until next time....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1. LUCYLUV
2. LUVLUCY

Okay, I'm out.

Anonymous said...

ILVLUCY

LV LUCY