Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SUPER TUESDAY!!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted, I think I've had the flu or something. I started out with a bit of a tickle in my throat last Tuesday night and had a pretty high fever last Wednesday. I figured it was over with on Thursday as I felt some better and went ahead and did my daily routine which included going to teach Spanish. As the night progressed, I started to feel yuck again. Friday morning I woke up to another fever and the beginnings of a sore throat and sinus mess. I stayed in bed all day Friday and by Saturday was well enough to switch from the bed to the couch to the bed again ; ) I told my husband that you know I'm really sick when I don't want to clean house, (I'm kind of a neat freak). I even stayed home from church on Sunday, which I hate to do. Even yesterday, Monday, I still was not up to par but thankfully today, Super Tuesday, I'm feeling a bit better and almost normal again!! So, today I've gotta get out and vote. Plus, I have tons of other stuff to do that didn't get done while I was sick. A big thanks to my family for pitching in and helping me out while I was feeling so "poorly". I feel blessed to have an awesome family!!

Now, let's go VOTE!!

3 comments:

DebbieP said...

Missed you Sunday :(
Glad you are better!
Ryan is sick today too.

Unknown said...

I've been fighting the same thing since Sunday. It's going around at school. I'm glad you are feeling better now!

Unknown said...

I've been fighting the same thing since Sunday. It's going around at school. I'm glad you are feeling better now!