Sunday, July 22, 2007

More Birthday Merriment

Well, it's not my birthday anymore but we're still celebrating at our house. Actually our oldest daughter turned 21 today. Wow, I really can't believe that, but it is true. 21 years ago right at this moment, she was being a "real pain" to me. Ha! I am so thankful for her, though; she is a blessing to all of our family and I know that God has great things in store for her future. We celebrated at her favorite restaurant, Olive Garden, today after church. She is also going to Scotland next week with my husband on a trip that she has been looking forward to for months. God is gracious to give us children; He says in His Word that children are a gift from Him. I feel very blessed to have been lavished with the gift of three precious children.

0 comments: