Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ringing in the New


Last night was fun.

We had the privilege of celebrating and ringing in the New Year with some great friends, great games and just a great time. Being with my family and friends is probably one of the things I enjoy most about my life. I feel so blessed.

2009 is going to usher in a lot of new things. Some significant things for our nation; such as a new president and the inability to know what that means and what it will hold.

And, personally, I am praying and asking Father God for new revelations from Him for my own life and the lives of those He has entrusted to our care.

I trust Him implicitly with all of the new things coming. I'm so glad I can!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a great time hanging out with you last night! Thanks for having us all over. Happy New Year!