Friday, January 9, 2009

Disgusted

Well, I am pretty disgusted right now. If you haven't already heard, the Atlanta Braves have let John Smoltz go. He is going to pitch for Boston.
This is just not right. What is with the Braves? I mean, really, the man has played on this team for 21 years and now it's just over, like that?
I know a lot of players are disgusted and just can't believe that the Braves club didn't fight to keep him or offer him more money.
It's going to be interesting to see what happens, but it sure doesn't make me excited about this year.
Smoltzie gone, it just can't be happening... but it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen!

DebbieP said...

I know. Imagine how the other players feel. If the Braves don't value Smoltz, they aren't valued either. He was my favorite player and I can only pray that God uses him on his new team to bring more people into the Kingdom of God.