Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ouch!

Well, I don't mean to keep talking about the Braves, but since we went to the game last night I have to decompress a bit...
I mean, we were beating the Phillies until the bottom of the 9th, 2 outs and Kelly drops a pop-up. How sickening is that? Then we go into the 10th and it looks like we're going to rally and we can't get the last guy home.
Anyway, being there was still great. We had great seats, eventhough they were really high up, it was kinda neat being able to see the shift.
My hubby made an interesting comment early on. It's hard to concentrate at a real game cuz there's just so much else going on. Although, that is part of the "experience" and "excitement" of being there, I do see what he means. People walking up and down the aisles with drinks, hot dogs, peanuts, etc... People talking on phones, people in front of you getting up and down...It can be distracting. Not to mention last night, especially, the humidity and heat, I felt like a wet dish rag early on.
My hubby said he would really rather watch the game at home on the big screen in high def. I think I might agree with him. (Don't tell him I said that, though) :)

0 comments: